Psychics/spiritual

Question
Hello christian blessings to you. My mame is meleny. My question is why every time I look at the clock I see 11:11 almost everyday does this have any specific meaning? Are there such things as earth angels?

Answer
Warm greetings to you Meleny!

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

The numbers 11:11 have a special meaning. They speak of the opening of a spiritual doorway for those who see these numbers. They also have angelic connotations. We hear the term "Earth Angels" but in effect there are none. Angels are not human and have never been in human embodiment. They were created by God to serve Him as is His will. There are many people who have a very kind heart and disposition and go out of their way to help others. In this regard considering them an "angel" would be apropos' however, they of course, are not real angels and could never be if they are incarnate. Now having said that, angels can and do appear as humans but that is different. When an angel is summoned and goes to the aid of a human of course the angel will not appear in their true form as that would be very shocking for an earth person to see or witness. In addition, their magnificent shining aura would be difficult for many to fully embrace.

The angel will therefore transform itself into a member of either sex in order to appear as "one of them." Many people have thus, entertained angels as per the Holy Bible. An angel is neither male nor female but is androgynous. You never know when an angel is around you so it is good to always be ready to do good unto others and help them and be of service unto them as much as you can as that attracts even more angels into your aura.

But back to the number "ll:ll." It is a sign that beckons you to enter into higher reality. That which is of the past should be left in the past. Now is the time to enter into your new reality and paradigm that speaks of new learning and new understandings. It is a gift for many to see these numbers that stand at the portal of transformation from the old way into a new way of being and understanding.

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Meleny, and may God bless you! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome and loving at all times. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†