Psychics/Ttc

Question
Hello my name is Sarah n I was born 5-1-85. My husband is John n he was born 2-19-90. We have been trying to conceive for 3 1/2 years. Y question is, when do u see that happening for us?

Answer
Hi Sarah;

THanks for reaching out to me!  In the past few years of you trying, it just  means it wasn't the right time.  There must have been some stresses or some other things going on in your lives that needed focus.  I want to say I saw the right time being in another year.  So keep trying and when you get discouraged, just know that you're getting closer to the right time!

Thanks and all the best!

Truly;

Chinhee Park

www.ESPsychics.com/Chinhee

Psychics

Chinhee Park