Hello my name is Sarah n I was born 5-1-85. My husband is John n he was born 2-19-90. We have been trying to conceive for 3 1/2 years. Y question is, when do u see that happening for us?

Hi Sarah;

THanks for reaching out to me!  In the past few years of you trying, it just  means it wasn't the right time.  There must have been some stresses or some other things going on in your lives that needed focus.  I want to say I saw the right time being in another year.  So keep trying and when you get discouraged, just know that you're getting closer to the right time!

Thanks and all the best!

Chinhee Park

Chinhee Park

I am clairvoyant, an empath, and a medium. I can answer all questions. The only questions I prefer not to answer are when someone asks me when they or someone is going to die.

15 years. Professional experience. I own my own website business.

Organizations - American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums. My position is Chief Examiner.

Graced covers of several International Books and International magazines. Author; Maximillien DeLafayette. "American Psychic Magazine", "Parapsychology and Mind Power" magazine, "BelleSprit" magazine, "Art, UFO & Supernatural" magazine. Featured in many issues of several magazines and books.

Associates Degree not applicable to my field.

2013 Nominated #3 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world. 2012 Nominated #1 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world.

I have regular clients up to 15 years. I also have several past and new clients due to my new website.