Psychics/Turn the pain into plan, boulders into stepping stones

Question
Hi
My life is really not going good. I am having troubles. Going through breakup, mood swings. Can you please tell me how can I have good relationship, how can I make it work? I never had good relationships I always had bad and early breakup. I don't know why, people thinks I am too egoistic. Can you please help me to improve things in my life especially relationships? My DOB is 11th January 1992. I am a female.

Answer
Neha--This service is meant to answer questions that have a concrete answer about single topics.
Yours is not so much a question as it is a need.
You are in need of a good therapist who can help you prioritize your issues and make goals to address and solve each one.

Some issues of maturity, experience, and even self-love take time.
Others take analysis and diagnosis. Like over compensation for perceived failings or inadequacies.

All of us have problems. This you must already know. It is not so bad that you have problems as much as it is about how you see them. If you could divide yours into categories, what would be the steps to reducing the strain and stress of them. If you could see your problems as stepping stones rather than boulders in the way, you would be more than halfway out of this set of mood swings. Yes it hurts to break-up. I understand. I do. I have been there many times--rejected, self-accusing, feeling "what's wrong with me?"

You are feeling blue, and unlovable. You have also accepted other people's judgments or opinion of you.
Is it true that you are egotistic--thinking of yourself and your needs, and what someone ought to do for you?
Or--are you just aware that you deserve the  best and treat yourself as such?
You are twenty-three years old. That is not a very big number for assuming you cannot manage relationships. You must take each relationship on it's own terms. They all differ. Love looks different each time.

What you are doing is practicing and learning. Only a few years ago you were a spankin' inexperienced teen, now you are approaching early, wizened adulthood, try to see yourself as on a journey of self-discovery. Whatever mistakes you have made, they were human and have been made many time before by others before you. You are allowed to try and test, lose and win to learn who you really are within.

Forgive yourself. Forgive those who have misunderstood you. Be advised, you will not be the same person you are now in 10 years, just as you are not now who you were when you were 13.

You have your talents, your quirks, your needs, you desires. Try not to look for somebody to accept you as you are, somebody to praise or want you ever so much; try to accept others as they are and allow them to be free and easy without blame or doubt or even suspicion. Give as you would receive but not to receive. If at first you do not succeed, you have no choice but to pick yourself up (or get rid of the trash) and try again. Love is the only game in town (and in heaven.)
Be made whole daughter, in Jesus' name. Shariananda

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)