Psychics/Am I wasting my time with him?

So I met this man and we have been getting to know each other.  He seems like a great guy and we are both very spiritual, however, I often wonder if he really wants something serious with me or just friendship.  I have some doubts, but am unsure.  

Thank you for your time.

His name is Luis, (Male) his date of birth is February 11, 1971 and mine is March 22, 1981(female)"

He is fairly unsure himself. he seems to be in and out. Like a part of him really likes you and wants more but there is this other side of him that wants to be single and party so his energy is up and down. Ultimately I see you moving on from him and him then realizing what he is lost and chasing after you.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.