Psychics/Am I wasting my time with him?

Question
So I met this man and we have been getting to know each other.  He seems like a great guy and we are both very spiritual, however, I often wonder if he really wants something serious with me or just friendship.  I have some doubts, but am unsure.  

Thank you for your time.

His name is Luis, (Male) his date of birth is February 11, 1971 and mine is March 22, 1981(female)"

Answer
He is fairly unsure himself. he seems to be in and out. Like a part of him really likes you and wants more but there is this other side of him that wants to be single and party so his energy is up and down. Ultimately I see you moving on from him and him then realizing what he is lost and chasing after you.  

Psychics

psychichelper