Psychics/career

Question
I sincerely do not know where to go. I have a good job with excellent benefits but I feel that others are trying to get me fired by saying negative things to management. I am older than high school age and this stupid stuff is a distraction. I do not want to me in a toxic environment but I don't know where to go. Will they fire me, will I find another job inside or outside? I am afraid. Where am I going?????

Answer
I do not feel you will be fired , but its important you speak to your boss and human resource managers about the constant issues you have been facing. I feel there is one girl in particular. She has issues with you. No reason for it. Just her being a you know what. She is the ring leader to your issues.  

Psychics

psychichelper