I sincerely do not know where to go. I have a good job with excellent benefits but I feel that others are trying to get me fired by saying negative things to management. I am older than high school age and this stupid stuff is a distraction. I do not want to me in a toxic environment but I don't know where to go. Will they fire me, will I find another job inside or outside? I am afraid. Where am I going?????

I do not feel you will be fired , but its important you speak to your boss and human resource managers about the constant issues you have been facing. I feel there is one girl in particular. She has issues with you. No reason for it. Just her being a you know what. She is the ring leader to your issues.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.