Psychics/career path

I'm studying Economics but I'm a bit lost. I would like  to know if I will succeed in this choosen career or if I will do something else as work. My name is Perpétue ,my DOB 11/16/1991. My favorite color is  brown.
Thank you.

Hi there Perpetue,

I'm see that you're a very stong in emotions and that you career if obviously very important. I see that you will continue your education in this field of economics and excel.  You're the persona which dedicates all the attention to your inner strengths and is very successful at it.  You are a leader and love to show people all the knowledge you possess.  Just slow your mind a bit and let it flow making sure you stay in focus of your priorities.  You at times tend to loose site of that.  In the color brown that you favor indicates that your though process is very grounded and stand firm.  Just don't try so hard to control things as they are lessons to learn.  Find a place and time to relax that and quiet your mind .... it's literally going 100 mph.  Slow down my lady.

Touch basis with me again in a few months.  Have a blissful day and thank you once again.

Le Vans

Le Vans

Hi, my name is Le Vans and I would like to Thank You for selecting my name as your source. I can answer your any one question relating to career, relationship, addiction, past lives, intuitive assistance, and messages from loved ones that have crossed over. My tools will range from tarot decks, numerology, crystal rocks, colored candles and some aromatherapy suggestions for healing purposes. I enjoy doing what I do and sending messages of healing to clients is my gratification. By providing your name, birthdate, and favorite color, you may send your question via email, chat, or text. Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

I have inherited a family trait from a lineage of psychics, mediums, and channelors. I am 4th generation psychic on both sides of my family and we have been considered the strongest of previous generations. When speaking one-on-one with people, I will connect to their surrounding energy and elements whether it's in person or via chat. I have experience in numerology, angel readings, mineral crystals, and aromatherapy oil advise. My client history is sixteen (16) years in length. My readings include people that range from corporate executives, service industry, music entertainers and theatrical professionals throughout the United States and internationally in Mexico.

My education has been life itself. My college education was in business and accounting. But my intuitive education has come from within and use a lot of tools from spiritual mentors such as Louise Hay, Doreen Virtue, Michael Beckwith, Dr Wayne Dyer, Joel Osteen to further my knowledge and learn to control my gifts.

I am the first representative to award with their first Five (5) Star Ratings in all categories.

My clients within the past sixteen (16) years range from professionals such as corporate executives, entertainers in theater and servicing areas. All my clients reside within the United States and internationally in areas of Mexico.