Psychics/Crush

Question
Hello and thanks for your service! I am in a bit of a tizzy with this guy.

There has been this guy who lives down the hall form me in my dorm. Here's is the back story:

It all started in October. Friends and I would be around campus and my friends would notice how often my crush looked at me if we were in the same vicinity. I soon realized it when without them because we live down the hall from each other. Whenever we would pass each other, he would. He had been doing this up until our winter break.

When winter break ended, I saw him considerably less. He would still look at me without saying anything any time we would see each other though.

Recently, he actually said something to me which was when he asked if a piece of laundry was mine. I shook my head at him because I was too shocked to say "No, it isn't. " He seemed a bit nervous though. We had been in the same place, in close proximity to each other a bunch of other times as well, but this is the first time where he said something to me.

I was going to be direct and knock on his door and introduce myself and ask him to have a little talk.

Do you feel that Tim would respond well to that?

My birthday:  May 3,1994
Tim's birthday:  October 21,1994

Answer
Dear Jordan
it is sfunny how long it take both of you to only speak to each other but Its not surprising as you in your nature like to play only safe and for sure things and he has a big issue communicating with others genrally speaking although he is very smart the funniest thing is that numerology suggest this guy was already your husband in past life time and that is why you feel that strong connection as your soul must remember it . however when I check the tarot it seem he is not very well in romance especially because of a past hurt he went through that lost him all the courage he needs to start over and it did not seem to be sure you will make it to be a couple this life time again. either way if there will be something happaning the tarot suggested it will happen within two months from now and so if you wish to try and have some connection with him leave him your phone or email somewhere and give him two months max to work it out if by that time he did not do nothing to get closer than its time to move on and let go of him because with all do respect to his past hurt you should not wait forever.

Psychics

Inbal