Hi im Kiona and was born in 1996...Ive been in a long distance relationship for a while now and we both have such high hopes that this relationship will work and that all the plans that we made will fall through, So my question is, will they? Is there any hope for my relationship? Thanks.

Hello Kiona, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Letter and Snake - the cards are telling you that all is not as it seems in your 'long-distance relationship' have you met each other in person, do your parents (and other loved ones know of this distance lover of yours?) you might be putting your hopes on something, like building castles in the air with no solid foundation. Speak to someone within your family about this relationship, and see what their views are. Remember the truth always hurts initially, but it will be better in the long-term for you. Blessings to you on your quest of self-discovery.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there