Psychics/Ending?

Question
I'm Katrina 7/8/77. I'm wanting to know if the friendship between me and Chris 4/15/78  has come to an end on a extremely bad note. I'm worried he hates me now and revenge is coming or he'll treat me funny.

Answer
numerology suggest this relationship were not working good to begin with and so maybe its good they ended as non of you guys would end it even if you do not like the condition it was running because both of you have extra loyalty in your nature so much loyalty you tend to hold on to relationship that does not work long after they do not work . also chris did not look like he hates you but very sad that it ended . I was a bit surprise hearing you are scared of revenge the two of you  living in a modern state and if someone is violent you can treat them with the law forces and have nothing to be scared of. also how can he treat you funny if you are not together any longer? so unless your planning on restore this relationship for a nother round until you both understand its not working there is nothing to worry about.  

Psychics

Inbal