Psychics/Finances

Question
Hi, My name is Tonya 12/22/75. My husband us Mark 3/29/84. Can you please advise if you see our financial situation getting better and if so, when? He has been trying to get a better job but no luck as of yet. Thank you for your help

Answer
Hello Tonya, thanks for contacting me with your question, of which I answer only one briefly. I have picked your first question - as I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, for which are Dog and Lily - the cards are telling you that when you make your peace with money, then it will come flowing to you. It's all about the way in which you communicate. Blessings to you on your quest for money.

Psychics

Gipsy