Psychics/Follow these directions and know you are made whole

my name is Mona. Lately a lot of my friends have been battling cancer. I haven't been at the doctor for a long time because I have been always afraid. I am finally going on the 20th. I am really afraid. My question is this.. do you see " a good" future for me. I know you can't promise anything. I would just like to know if there is happiness in my future.  Thank you.

You have the capacity to make Heaven or Hell in your mind and body.
Fear is not the tool of faith. Faith looks up. Breathe and be silent, see your body well. Put your fear in a little box and put it in the ground. Thank God for your life and life purpose. You here for a reason and a season.

You must take your breasts in hand and bless them, and kiss them if you can. You must take a long hot bath and relax, let go. Be sure to put 2 cups of epsom salts in your water when you bathe--it will remove the toxic elements. Lotion your body with love and care.

Speak health to your body, not fear--otherwise, your body and mind will think that you want to be sick because you are putting so much energy (via your thoughts) into it.

Affirm, by saying aloud, I am whole and made for good. The Lord has blessed and kept me since my birth and does so now. I do not fear. Write this 7-15 times and light a candle for your faith. let it burn.

Just because others in your family have predisposition to cancer does not mean you carry that gene. It all depends on eating, life style and your general health. Have you been eating fruits and veggies and small servings of meat? Do you drink enough water? at least 6 glasses per day? Do you get to sleep early and rest well?

Look forward too a clean slate. You will not be found to have cancer. Shariananda

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.