Psychics/Friend's Going to Kill Himself--by mouth

Question
Oracle, I am a bit obsessed with my health and the health of a good friend. This is response to another friend, Darcy, passing away from a massive heart attack. He had already suffered two minor ones, and was on oxygen but continued to smoke. He had lost weight though and was eating low fat. I guess you could say it was coming.In response, I have made made healthy changes to my life, getting more exercise and adopting a low fat diet. I dont smoke, but do go overboard on the beer. I have hypertension, which is treated with medication.
I am starting to get worried about another good friend of mine, Neil, and his chances of having a heart problem. He started a family 'late in life' just recently, and his two children are five and 7. He is in his mid forties and has no history of heart problems, but  since he was adopted he doesnt know if he has a family history. He may have hypertension or not, but he doesnt check his blood pressure or even see a doctor for checkups.He is overweight, although not obese. He is a big guy, over 6 feet, and he used to be a body builder so he is pretty muscular. He eats healthy, but admits to having a 'fat tooth' and likes his bacon and eggs, etc. The worst thing is that he smokes. Not a chain smoker, but I would estimate five to ten a day. He is also a regular beer drinker, and often binges. He also gets no real exercise. Since he does not have hypertension or high cholesterol, he thinks he is fine to continue this lifestyle. Considering all the above, what do you see in his future, and for that matter, in mine? Honestly, I believe in God and pray for my family and friends a lot. If the Lord takes me, I had a good run and a blessed life. Its my friend I am most worried about. Thanks and God Bless!

Answer
Barry--I am just checking in. I will get back to you tomorrow. Please be patient. Shari

Hello Again Fern--I apologize for this delay; it couldn't be helped. My schedule has changed and I am unable to get to the tithe work as rapidly as usual. Now about your health--

I am told that you are fine. You need to limit your beer drinking to one a night, and no more that 5 a week. You must take charge of yourself. If you eat less pasta and no fats heavier than butter on bread, you ought to live a long time. You know what to do. You just wanted me to reflect it back. There are you satisfied?

As for your friend, he is trying to kill himself, and he is not dealing with his s--t. You must tell him the truth. The main thing is not to guilt him but to inform him that you don't want him to leave you this life as he has in others. You came here to coach him and encourage him. You two are working out a long time history of betrayal and abandonment. You must complete the arrangement by being true to each other's best interest.

So, tell him that he needs to talk to somebody to figure out what is is he is trying to fill up inside that is missing. He can be sure he is hating himself at some level and it may not be his fault. He needs his own forgiveness and he needs a sharp kick in his pants toward the therapist's office to deal with it. otherwise, he will be dead in a year or two from pure stubborn unconsciousness.

Make sure he knows you love him--and if all fails set up an Intervention. S

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)