Psychics/love

Question
QUESTION: hello, and thank you for taking the time to give me a reading.my name is michelle lopez,  I was born on may 17, 1993. i currently work with a coworker whom I've like for so long. i don't know his birthdate but his name is christian morales. We have hung out a few times and i really feel a connection. however, I'm unsure if he feels the same way. i feel like he does, but i could be wrong. is there a chance we may ever end up being together? i already told him the way i felt about him and he was shocked because he had no idea i felt this way. please help, i appreciate your time. thanks again.
sincerely,

michelle

ANSWER: by the way tarot are looking the guy likes you as well and actually do hope to be closer the tarot suggested that if there is any obstacle is a maternal one meaning either over protecting mother or a child of his but it did not look bad and i think you both should give it a chance by the way I know you tend to fall for people before finding out their own feelings I suggest see if he invites you to more hang outs which will be a sign he is not that scared from the way you feel and give it a chance it might be working very well for both of you.

QUESTION: thank you so much for your response, i highly appreciate it! i just have one further question. I recently invited him to hang out and he said he will. i think he might be talking to other girls though, which sucks, but i understand. do you think maybe he is trying to keep his options open? thanks again!

Answer
no I believe there is one woman in his life which is hostile to his relationship generally and that is why he is so not sure its like he knows that if he comes to you he will have to make some changes that he is not ready to make (maybe talking to other girls that is possible) and that is why he is not coming forward as I said if its his mother I can tell once I have his birth day complete and accurate . but on the other hand why would you like to think he is lying before you even started get closer isnt that negative thinking? how about thinking he is not coming close because he is afraid he will completely fall for you? why not imagine the good stuff ? if he is lying its his lost. remind yourself your magestic powers and have some trust.

Psychics

Inbal