hello, and thank you for taking the time to give me a reading. I was born on may 17, 1993. i currently work with a coworker whom I've like for so long. We have hung out a few times and i really feel a connection. however, I'm unsure if he feels the same way. i feel like he does, but i could be wrong. is there a chance we may ever end up being together? i already told him the way i felt about him and he was shocked because he had no idea i felt this way. please help, i appreciate your time. thanks again.

Fern--I am just checking in. I will get back to you tomorrow. Please be patient. Shari

Hello Again Fern--I apologize for this delay; it couldn't be helped. My schedule has changed and I am unable to get to the tithe work as rapidly as usual. So, you like someone who is surprised by your affection? Well, that can be good and bad.

Good--He is flattered and now knows he is attractive and desirable even when he is not trying.
Good--He can feel a new connection to another human being, and feel gratified to be visible.
Good--He can add your name to his to date or to have break with if he is not taken already
Good--He has something to come to work for when he feels like staying in bed.

Bad--He has someone else.
Bad--He may be a workaholic.
Bad--He was being polite, and would not consider you.
Bad--He should have said, "I am honored, maybe we could have a cup of coffee or something at break."
Bad--He could be an office "heavy" and is worried about romance at work--in some areas of employ it's a dismissable offense.
Bad--He should have responded by now.

Fern, you are 22 and just getting out into the world of dating as a fresh adult. Four years ago you were still a teen, two years before that you were not even legal. Your letter to me sounds somewhat youthful, like the kid in kindergarten who sends a note to the little heart throb in the first row of class-- Do you like me Yes or No?   You are a big girl, and you have a rich and fulfilling future in front of you. So, if this guy is the nerd and insensitive I sense, you should turn your attention elsewhere. (Find out about in-office flirtations and romance before you interact with him more.)

I do not sense that you two will become an item because of the negatives I cited above. But you are being asked to connect with your soul family--that means, seek someone who shares your beliefs and hopes for a true and destined love. Do not chase but await--you have the law of attraction on your side: youth, beauty, brains and loving ways. Let him find you and remember you are the chooser not the chosen. Shari

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.