Psychics/Love

Question
My name is Bich (Female, DOB: 3 May 1990). I am wondering if I still have a chance with Hieu (Male, DOB: 14 November 1990). We were in a distant love for 3 years, but over the last month we had some misunderstandings due to miscommunication and now he rejects to talk to me. And due to distant love, I can't come to see him and give explanation.

Thank you for your time.

Answer
Bich
I can see this will take time. I do feel that you are going to be able to resolve things with him but its not going to happen easily or in a short amount of time. If you are serious about repairing things it will take extreme effort from you and at least another 12 months of trying. I think you just need to decide if he is worth it.

Psychics

psychichelper