My name is Bich (Female, DOB: 3 May 1990). I am wondering if I still have a chance with Hieu (Male, DOB: 14 November 1990). We were in a distant love for 3 years, but over the last month we had some misunderstandings due to miscommunication and now he rejects to talk to me. And due to distant love, I can't come to see him and give explanation.

Thank you for your time.

I can see this will take time. I do feel that you are going to be able to resolve things with him but its not going to happen easily or in a short amount of time. If you are serious about repairing things it will take extreme effort from you and at least another 12 months of trying. I think you just need to decide if he is worth it.

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.