Hello, I have to thank you so much for providing this service free of charge. I really appreciate your time.

My name is Darrion Cotroneo, and I was born august 19th 1992. I recently experienced something somewhat traumatic, when I was forced out of a country I called home and away from the man I had come to love. I'm not sure how he feels about me, and I recently sort of ended things between us so that I could try to move on (he had always said he didn't want a "real" relationship, and I was fine with it at the time, but now that I can't be there...) I will also confess, that I wanted him to stop me from ending it. His name is Salah Shbak, and he was born June 18th 1990. I'm just wondering if I should give up completely, or if we have a chance to be a couple. I know this highly depends on what he wants.

Thanks so much for your time, again.

Dear Darion
to be honest to begin with the numerology suggest this relationship were there only to empower each of you shortly and not to become long terms also salah is not doing too well with relationship genreally speaking as he belong and will belong for long time to his family (especially his mother) and that kind of spoiling his ability to commit properly to any one in particulary. I have checked also the tarot to see what he feels as if I would see he is very much inlove I might would suggest to fight for it and he seem already to be moving on and not being too single as well. so I suggest its a good time to let go and move on and I am sorry about your imigration issue I feel its horrible that border are becoming abused by the power authorities to separate people from places they love but this is how our universe runs now.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site