hello inbal,

i am marieke, female born januari 9, 1963.
could you tell me if i will have a new, serious love/relationship
and how to recognise him (physical characteristics, a name or
a specific situation?) or otherwise., and when to expect.

i thank you in advance for taking time to answer me

Dear Marieke
when comes to serious relationhsip its good if you know what kind of partner you wish to have and than once having relationshp not to compare it to others in order to know if its valued or ask others to their opinion and consult only with your heart when you do that. for that reason my first advise would be for you to make a list of qualities and faults you wish and willing to accept in yoru partner and you can include all details you wish there include outlook style and even location where you expect such thing to happen not only it will help you manifest it to your life but also will make it clear what not to compromise when he is coming. timing wise you are now in year number 9 which is not so great to built new relationship and more like to end and let go of past relationship that does not serve you any longer, the next potential relationship for you is coming within five months he is going to be older than you are wealthy and Aquarious star sign and it seem that the circumstances of your meeting will be in a teaching institute like a school. this is also possible be his occupation too. another advise would be to speak direlctly what you feel because that will increase the trust people feels toward you adn will help you trust them better in return. good luck

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site