Hi Inbal, I just turned 26 in march. My problem is that I dont want an arranged marriage . but since I am well into my marriageable age now and have not been able to find a love partner for myself, my parents will start looking for a groom through arrange marriage. My mother says that I should not wait any longer because I am getting old and am not someone who can fall in love. Still I dont want to give up and dont want an arranged marriage. So my question is when will I find someone i can fall in love with and that too without my parent's interference. My DOB is 18th March, 1989. Thanks.

first of all although it sound very provocative no one says every one in this universe has to get married my dear . however if you see this as a must its not a horrible idea to let your parents look out maybe they will get lucky and bring home someone suitable. as for when you will find someone you can fall in love with within two months there is a pisces star sign person coming your direction and he might become also your husband the thing is I did not know if your parents bring him or he comes alone and so I suggest you stay open to all options in this regard and when he does get to you get his complete birth date and come seek my advise about it to make sure he is Mr right one.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site