Psychics/need help

first this is not a medical question., but I need some sort of direction.  I was told to do this, but I feel strange doing it, and was told by someone, that this type of information doesn'trequire birthdate, because it's not directly about me. a family member suffered a stroke awhile back, and he's disabled and was having therapy.  but now the therapy has stopped he is disabled, and his family is looking for some peace of mind.  some of the aides and nurses say he has a chance of recovering...but everyone is jumping from depression to being hopeful..I hope you have some sort of connection with this, everyone in his family is so sad disgusted depressed, his wife doesn't know what to do we need direction is there anyway things will be better in the future I mean emotionally..or can you suggest something. will there be any improvement at all thank you.

first let me clear something for you . I am not a doctor I am a psychic. there are ways for me to check the health condition generally speaking of certain someone with their names and birth dates (I do not need yours if you are not the one I am checking but I need theirs to identify them while I am exploring for their information with the psychic tools I use) than I can see where its going if there is any recovery time and sometimes even give some health tips that might make it better for the person in the near future but I stil need then name and the birth date of that person. plese read my profile here I will be happy to help if I can but I do not give private sessions here so do your best not to sent this on private mode.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site