Psychics/Relationship

Question
Hi there. I am Ruth (February 4, 1994) and my boyfriend is Renard (June 6, 1990). We have been officially dating for 7 to 8 months now and I would love to know what do you see our future (the next year)? (If you can address the question for each of us separately then together if that's okay?)

Thank you so much in advance!

Answer
since both of you are coming from over protecting families as long as the families are ok with it so it can work for the long term there is much emotions there and this can be great love story according to numerology the tarot suggested he loves you and that you can be a good long term couple so I suggest he is a keeper. good luck

Psychics

Inbal