Psychics/relationship

Question
Hello, My question is:When will I get involved into a serious relationship and which kind of man he will be (personality and physical description if possible). My name is Perpetue, born on 11/16/1991.
Thank you

Answer
Hi Perpetue;

Thanks for reaching out to me.  I cannot give physical descriptions unless you've met him already.  I pick up on energies.  Since I did get dark hair color from him, it means that he is pretty close to your energy field.  I would say he's coming in very soon.  I give general time frames and I saw a few months...so after the SUmmertime...

Since I saw his hair color, he must be connected to you, or family or friends or work associates.  You  must be connected already somehow.  So he won't be a total stranger to you when you meet him.

Truly;

Chinhee Park

www.ESPsychics.com/Chinhee

Psychics

Chinhee Park