Hello, My question is:When will I get involved into a serious relationship and which kind of man he will be (personality and physical description if possible). My name is Perpetue, born on 11/16/1991.
Thank you

Hi Perpetue;

Thanks for reaching out to me.  I cannot give physical descriptions unless you've met him already.  I pick up on energies.  Since I did get dark hair color from him, it means that he is pretty close to your energy field.  I would say he's coming in very soon.  I give general time frames and I saw a few after the SUmmertime...

Since I saw his hair color, he must be connected to you, or family or friends or work associates.  You  must be connected already somehow.  So he won't be a total stranger to you when you meet him.

Chinhee Park

Chinhee Park

I am clairvoyant, an empath, and a medium. I can answer all questions. The only questions I prefer not to answer are when someone asks me when they or someone is going to die.

15 years. Professional experience. I own my own website business.

Organizations - American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums. My position is Chief Examiner.

Graced covers of several International Books and International magazines. Author; Maximillien DeLafayette. "American Psychic Magazine", "Parapsychology and Mind Power" magazine, "BelleSprit" magazine, "Art, UFO & Supernatural" magazine. Featured in many issues of several magazines and books.

Associates Degree not applicable to my field.

2013 Nominated #3 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world. 2012 Nominated #1 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world.

I have regular clients up to 15 years. I also have several past and new clients due to my new website.