Psychics/Sisters Marriage

Question
QUESTION: Dear Inbal
Hope you are keeping well.
I have come to you yet once again not for myself but for my sister Hina Rahman DOB 7 October 1987. i would like to know whther you could see marriage on the cards anytime soon as we are looking for good proposals for her and still in vain. we live in Bahrain. will she be finding a guy soon and get married and be settled in bahrain.
Really appreciate Your reading.
Best Regards
Sana

ANSWER: as I write clearly in my profile here I do not do two question per person if you enjoyed my services in the past you are welcome to purchase it if you need more.

QUESTION: But my question was just asking abt her marriage will it be any time soon in Bahrain

ANSWER: my dear this is not a life and death question and as I said before once you enjoyed my free service once you are welcome to purchase more of it if you like it.

QUESTION: Wow so you would entertain only life and death questions.... I mean i didnt know questions regarding love life and stuff are more important... And really marriage is a big thing for us... you can not compare it life and death questions and decide for others what kind of question are more important for them... Im sorry but for real marriage is a bigger thing which worries us and our families.... Thanx alot for your time.... You could have just said u didnt wana do unless i paid you...

Answer
I am indeed surprised you are even argue with me , I am here giving free services to many others beside your self and therefore decided to grant one question per person and not more. also if you do not understand someone has to pay my bills or else I would not be here to give you the free service that you already got so this is why I charge people once they got free reading and understand it worth the price. you sister is getting married and you are correct its a big thing are you getting all the expenses of the marriage for free? surely you dont so why would you expect me to work only for free ? what is the difference? what if I need some money to get myself married are you going to do it for me for free? I find you insulting and rude and you need to extend your point of view and think of other people which are not your family too this will help you grow spiritually too. good bye .  

Psychics

Inbal