Psychics/Can't find my gym card.

QUESTION: About two weeks ago, I wanted to go to the gym, but couldn't find my gym card in my trousers or coat pocket. I am worried if I lost it, did it fall out of my trousers when I went out, as I have lost my gym card before, in the gym itself, and had to pay money for a new one. Can you please tell me where to find it- or is it lost- I have checked all my trousers pockets but can't find it- and because of that I have only been to the gym once since it went missing.

ANSWER: SAMJAY--This is not my area of expertise, but when I lose things, I ask my guides and angels who are always with me to find it and get it back to me. I have discovered my glasses, keys, bank card and gloves nicely placed on a counter or table or somewhere obvious after i have looked all over the place. So ask for divine help. They will either tell you where it it in a sudden aha! of your own mind or they will put it where you can see it.

Check the soiled laundry basket and also the bedroom.  Shari--
Let me know what happens.

QUESTION: Hello, thank you for the advice, it's Sanjay by the way! I don't know who my guides are, I have prayed for an answer, it hasn't manifested yet- I checked the laundry, couldn't find any gym card there- but I also confirmed it wasn't left at the sport centre, the question now is do I pay for a new card- or will I find the old card?

Sanjay--Just relax and let it come back to you. It doesn't matter if you know your guides well. Just ask aloud for help finding the card. tell them why you need it and why you do not wish to spend more money for a replacement. Then wait another 7 days. After that, you may buy another. You must put your health and body flexibility first. Shari

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.