Psychics/2nd Chance

Hi. My name is Lisa and my dob is 11/16/78. I was going out with James, 4/26/76, for 6 months. All of a sudden he broke up with me. We never had an argument or anything. I thought I had found the love of my life. Will we ever get a second chance?

Hello Lisa, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are House and Crossroads - the cards are saying there was an intense feeling between both of you for each other, James has pulled away because these emotions are just different to what he's normally used to expecting with other ladies he's been with. As of now decisions need to be made by the both of you... if he can get over his fears, he'll reach out and contact you, but it might be a very immature communication because he still will not have dealt with the fears raging within him. It's like the ball's in his court, and he just doesn't want to play with you right now. Blessings to you on your quest of true love.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there