Psychics/Advice from my angels

Question
name Marcy dob 11 16 1987. Age 27.

Hello, I need help from my angels. I would like to tell you what's troubling me. I have suffered from ugly scars on my face, and body for years, and tried things to help make my scars not look so bad and did not have results.  I spent $37 on a scar solution program which may, or, may not work. I thought about asking God to help me of these scars, but I don't know if God could do that. As long as I have these scars on my face, and body, I will feel, and be ugly for the rest of my life. What advice, or message do my angels, want to give me, about this issue I'm having?

Answer
Warm greetings Marcy,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

Normally, I do not do angel readings. However, in this case your angels came through strongly and asked me to make an exception.

Your angels inform me that what you perceive to be a problem is actually not, simply because you are beautiful just as you are! They tell me to tell you that it is what is *inside* that counts not that which is superficial.

Be happy with who you are and do not be concerned with what you perceive others might think of you, is your farther spiritual message from your angels. As you show others your talents, inner heart, abilities, and your charm they will quickly overlook anything that is uncomfortable for you to deal with.

Have a most wonderful day and May God bless you always in All Ways!

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Marcy, and may God bless you! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome and loving at all times. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†