Psychics/Career

Question
Hi ^^ I'm Cidnie (September 15, 1994)
I just recently graduated from college and I wanna know what's in my career path and what do you see for me? Thank you ^^

Answer
Hello Cidnie, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Lily and Mountain - the cards are saying that you haven't decided what you really want to do career wise, so there's nothing written as such, afterall you create your own realitites by the choices you make today. It will feel like progress is blocked for a while, finances will not be flowing freely. But you can change all this. Blessings to you on your quest for being proactive.  

Psychics

Gipsy