Psychics/career issue

hi inbal
my name is meet and dob is feb 11, 1982

i am working as human resources manager in a small IT/Staffing company. i am highly unsatisfied and bored from what i have been doing for past few months. i want to switch to another job but i am not able to get hold of anything despite of applying to tons of jobs lately. i don't know what to do to get myself into a better career. i have a position title of human resources manager currently but all i am doing there is working as admin. since i took sabbatical from work for many years because of  family i am not able to find a good job now even though i hold masters degree.
i feel like going to school.
i would like to know what do you see in my future career wise . i am struggling hard to switch careers but have been utterly disappointed so far. can you help guide me by making me aware of what is good for me to do and what should i expect next from my job search. will i land a good job this year? if yes, where will it come from (which industry, any details as i keep applying for jobs in different industries that could use my skills).

thank you so much for reading me. i hope my long message was not bothersome! i hope to get some guidance that you feel i should be getting at this time to help myself out of this unproductive situation in my life.

indeed this is year that is very challenging and it will be like that until your next birthday but the idea is that in this year you will have a chance to upgrade yourself and promote your career and therefore the first step I would advise you to do will be to decide what you want to work at (I cant do it for you sorry) and than focus on that area alone spreading resume and emails and giving it at least two hours a day attention until you find other options. indeed the competition out there is bigger every day because the world suffer an economical brakedown and more people seeking jobs but in your case I trust the first issue is knwoing what you want to do and than it will be about changing your location and the tarot suggested the next job you will land will be in dfferent living area than your current one. that mean you are welcome to search for jobs in other locations as well and contemplate on changing your location while at it. of course if you have an idea what you wish to work at you are welcome to send it to me and I will check if this is a good direction for you.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site