Current house
Current house  

Hi I'm wondering when I (female 6/24/1989) and Steven (6/20/1985) will sell this house or if you get a sense of when we'll move into our next house.

What I can see is that the house will sell to a woman who will come and see it and act like she is very uninterested.  She will walk around like she is unimpressed even making light comments about choices in décor.  Perhaps she has already come to see it. She walks and acts like she is superior. As I can see it out of the blue sometime in the next 5  months she will make an offer on your place that is actually really fair.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.