Esperanza (01/26/1983) Armand (08/19/1983)
I feel that Armand betrayed me and hurt me immensely, but he does not take any accountability for the way that he hurt me. He wants me in his life and I'm not sure if I want him in mine because I'm still hurt and angry. I wish I was stronger emotionally than I am at this moment as I'm hurting and confused. I'd like a little bit of guidance, if you can provide it. My question is: Do we have any type of future together?

Hello Esperanza, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Bouquet and Man - the cards are saying it's all about the way you are communicating with each other, new beginnings are possible but first you both have to find the happiness within yourselves and then seek to expand this happiness from within, then only this relationship has a future. Blessings to you on your quest of self-love.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there