Psychics/Crush

Question
There is this guy named Tim. Ever since this semester started, I/friends would catch Tim looking at me. Not just everyday glances, but staring, but not in a creepy way.

I recently left a note under his door because that was the most logical thing for me to do in efforts to establish some contact.

He received the note and he Facebook messaged me. He said that he was talking to someone else. Then I asked him why he looked at me often, and he completely denied doing so, which I thought was weird.

A big part of me believes that Tim wasn't telling me the truth. Am I right about that?

My bday is : May 3, 194 and I am a female.
His bday is : October 21, 1994 and they are a male.

Answer
He was staring at you. he does often glance at you but I think he is put off by the approach you took and will now go out of his way to avoid looking at you or making any contact with him at this point. He also seems to be seeing someone from what I can see which could in turn further complicate things.  

Psychics

psychichelper