Psychics/Crush

Question
Hello and thanks for your service. My bday is May 3,1994 and the person I'm asking about was born on October 21,1994.

The person I'm asking about is named Tim.  Tim and I lived down the hall from each other.  When I first saw him, I was instantly attracted to him.

As the year progresse,  I and friends noticed how often Tim would look at me. He would never say anything, until one day he asked if a piece of laundry was mine.  

What was the deal with his staring?

Answer
Jordan--
Why don't you just ask him out and stop being coy.
You don't want to spend hours and energy trying to project meaning onto a situation that was so small.
If you like him, let him know.
He may be less forward than you. He may also think you are in a relationship.
No sense in wasting time. Life is short and times are changing. Carpe diem!

He was thinking, I'd like to get to know her. maybe if I show her my kindness and consideration, she may get that I am thoughtful. Maybe i can get to know her. Maybe....
Help him Jordan. S  

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)