Psychics/The curse of July

I've asked a pro before, but they were unable to assist with this important issue. I hope you may be able to explain something that seems inexplicable.
I'm 32 and July of EVERY year in memory, without exception, I've had a terrible tragedy. The types of tragedy I speak of include family home burning down, miscarriage, incarceration, divorce, car accidents, and other material and relationship type of losses. Something terrible happens every July. I know it's far more than coincidence.
My birth date is May seventeenth.
I was born in Atlanta, Georgia U.S. in the early morning.

please read my profile here. thanksif you already used my service here you are welcome tp purchase the rest of it via my private link also by the way the same way July can be a negative disaster time in the case there is some paranormal energy around you in this time it means it can also be a time of great miracles for the better so why not try a new attitude believing that this July will be so awsome it will be a great recovery time? the energy of paranormal activity is like electricity it is either providing light or can shock you and it can be altered accordingally as soon as you change your state of mind about it

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site