Psychics/distance

Question
QUESTION: Hello, my name is Diana,I recently start a relationship, but at this time we are separated, this has become a relation to long distance. my boyfriend was born on May 31 1978 and i was born on May 19 1982. he this living in Australia and I am living in Colombia. I want to know, what we can expect from this distance relationship? Thanks

ANSWER: Hello there Diana , numerology wise there can be a great attraction physically between the two of you and much emotional bond but not much logic into it and as far as your bf numerology I doubt very much he will leave his home and family and make a move toward your direction notr I am sure that his mother will aprove of it and she has a great hold on him. I would check what are his feelings but as you did not tell me what is his name I could not check it so I am not sure I can tell you waht will become of this relationship as much of it depend how he will stand for his mother in this case .

QUESTION: Well, his name is James he was bien 31 may 1978 what are his feelings? Muy name is diana 19 may 1982

Answer
unfortunatelly checking on his feelings he did not seem to be ready or planning on a serious commitment so I would suggest to let go. the reason was people around him which numerology kind of suggested earlier I am afraid he will not follow his desire and make it a serious relationship.  

Psychics

Inbal