Psychics/friendship

Question
Hi,my name is karim, female, birthdate is sept. 7,1984. My question is i never find loyal friendship where i live.Do you see me finding people that are nice,like minded and loyal in my life ever?

Answer
I do Karim. I think you need to change things around your circle of friends though. As I can see it the people you tend to want to hang around are not the right people for you. I feel and see you have a strong talent and you should branch out with people who are also interested in the same things you are. I am feeling a strong sense of happiness around someone and you coming this summer. This person has a K in their name as well.  

Psychics

psychichelper