Hi,my name is karim, female, birthdate is sept. 7,1984. My question is i never find loyal friendship where i live.Do you see me finding people that are nice,like minded and loyal in my life ever?

I do Karim. I think you need to change things around your circle of friends though. As I can see it the people you tend to want to hang around are not the right people for you. I feel and see you have a strong talent and you should branch out with people who are also interested in the same things you are. I am feeling a strong sense of happiness around someone and you coming this summer. This person has a K in their name as well.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.