I feel like my life is in a holding pattern. I don't know where or what to do now. My birthday is 06/12/71. Please help.

Hello Amy, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Dog and Key - the cards are saying you're feeling out of sorts because your Root Chakra is imbalanced, something you feel you need isn't there. You're experiencing tensions within yourself, so likewise your outer environment is tense (this can be with your friends or people around you, because of the imbalance within you, you're resonating like energies). New beginnings are very likely if you allow yourself to have a new beginning, there's a quote insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results; create a change in your life by doing something you, change yourself allow things to die within you, that you can be reborn. Make those signifcant changes to experience new life. Blessings to you on your quest of self-love.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there