Psychics/job offer

thank you for your time and energy in taking my question. What do you see for me?

I am currently unemployed, I am self supporting and need a job. I have applied to and had one interview at a dental school in my area. I have applied to the same school for another position there also, but havent heard anything in regards to that particular position.

I would really like to get a hired at this dental school for the pay and benefits.

Will i get an offer from them? Will I be an employee at this dental school? I am in the dental field.

Any insight into this matter will be heartfelt. Thanks and God Bless...Nancy Feb16, 1956

Dear Nancy,

I would hire you in a split-second because you really WANT this, and you are also a perfectionist! You can also see the big picture from afar, but hone in on details as well, and this is very rare.

I think if anything, you may be slightly intimidating:) to those more staid, everyday types, and your enthusiasm is catching, but watch people's reaction to you when you interview -- if they tend to "not pick up" on your particular channel or feel or seem deflated or tired, then they're not for you. I feel like you've seen this happen, where people literally seem to slow down your energy or seem overwhelmed by your presence, but wait - this is a good indicator that you should work ONLY where progressive, new ideas are being played out, where you're not just in a general dentist's office, but in one where the team pulls together with various and/or specialist treatments. I also see a few different colors in the office where you'll end up or be happier; it's like one wall is painted red, another wall is painted an odd but pleasing orange, and yet another one is in the yellow sphere. I also see a few toys here and there, so this may indicate children's dental surgery, with a much more "upbeat" feeling to it.

If you have your mind set on something, you can make it happen; it's up to you. But if you encounter any kind of resistance from people or a sense of deflation of any kind, it won't work, so leave that and move forward to another part of the school, another practice, another specialty. I just see you smiling a great deal and sort of jumping from this to that role, like in a smaller office, perhaps, where you wear many hats, but contribute greatly to the success of a burgeoning field in dentistry. I do feel you're at the right place but haven't quite looked hard enough at all the possibilities there; you strike me as an entrepreneur, and that means I don't think you'd be turned off totally by a job if it paid just a little less than another but was much more exciting than the other. So, in essence, I feel like you're trying too hard at too few opportunities; there are others either at this school or another like it or close by, or a "new school" or "new practice" within this school that may just be starting up. Keep your eyes on that place; a few start-ups are applying for grants and backing, etc., and I feel like that's going to be your best bet -- working with a group from the ground-up. That way, you'll be challenged every day, and you'll have a lot of opportunities to make decisions and gain expertise that you wouldn't have on an already-established practice. And those colors are important; it's something like a few accent walls, nothing crazy-looking!:)

Good luck to you, and many blessings!

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.