Psychics/job offer

Question
thank you for your time and energy in taking my question. What do you see for me?

I am currently unemployed. I need a job and benefits as I am self supporting. I have applied to 4 different positions at a dental school in my area, I want to work at this school. I am capable of doing all the jobs I have applied to.

Do you see me working at this university? Anyinsight will be heartfelt. Thank you and god bless....nancy 2/16/1856   female

Answer
hi Nancy
I do not see good luck her for you in this aspect of the job search. I am sorry it looks like you might need to look a little outside your comfort area of living as I am seeing a smaller type office hiring you where the man who is the dentist is close to retiring and his long term assistant is leaving due to illness. I see it having a heart in the logo outside the office.  

Psychics

psychichelper