Psychics/job offer

thank you for your time and energy in taking my question. What do you see for me?

I am currently unemployed. I need a job and benefits as I am self supporting. I have applied to 4 different positions at a dental school in my area, I want to work at this school. I am capable of doing all the jobs I have applied to.

Do you see me working at this university? Anyinsight will be heartfelt. Thank you and god bless....nancy 2/16/1856   female

hi Nancy
I do not see good luck her for you in this aspect of the job search. I am sorry it looks like you might need to look a little outside your comfort area of living as I am seeing a smaller type office hiring you where the man who is the dentist is close to retiring and his long term assistant is leaving due to illness. I see it having a heart in the logo outside the office.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.