Psychics/Long distance relationship

Shelby (1/8/89) & Simon (6/10/88)
Will the long distance relationship work out?

Hello Shelby, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Stork and Mouse - the cards are saying you are saying it's so very beautiful that you both have found each other and giving this relationship a try, but just being negative about the distance is only going to attract negative energies into the picture, as you Shelby might most likely be untrusting about Simon, the suggestion is that you heal the insecurities within yourself, seek new beginnings within yourself before you go trying to enter relationships with people. Work on your trust, your communications because unless you understand yourself, you cannot understand Simon or any other guy. Blessings to you on your quest of self-love.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there