Psychics/Long term relationship

Hi Faith in Cards, hope you are enjoying your weekend! My name is Rachel, female. My DOB: 2nd, January, 1985, 10:00 am, Israel, Tel Aviv. I'm not sure if I've consulted with you before about this issue but I'd like to know if you predict for me any serious and long term relationship soon? As I keep dating men but nothing seems to work out, it always stops for a reason. Your honesty and help on this matter is highly appreciated and valued!

There is indication that a female, a very well dress high society type woman who is much older then you will be of great assistance to you in helping you find a special someone. She is well connected to many people and if you reach out to her for assistance she will insist she has the perfect man for you and honestly she is right. I am seeing you meeting him before December of 2015.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.