Im vanna 5- 11-84 / When will i met my next boyfriend?

Dear Vanna,

You'll meet your next boyfriend as soon as you allow yourself to really let go of the one just before or the one before that; there's a lot of negativity attached to someone, like a grudge you're holding on to, and it's preventing you from meeting others. It's like there's a force field around you that other men pick up on and won't approach you because you're still carrying some "leftovers" from a previous experience. Until you let that grievance or grudge go, you'll only project it onto another person, and I have the name Nathan or Nate or Na- something, and I see basketball courts, but on TV, and I see / hear "upstate" whatever that means.

The time table for when you meet this person (also have a letter B, first or last initial, a tattoo, something that "stands for" this person) depends on you; time doesn't exist in spirit, so I can only give you what I get from you as I write now. Time is eternally in the present, in spirit, so that's why it's very hard to nail down something like, "Next November, etc." They don't understand!:) There are no calendars in that sphere!:)

Let go of this baggage and let yourself be open to others; then, you'll find relief and a sense of carrying a lighter load. Feels too heavy around you right now, too soon to add on someone else because a previous person is still in your energy.

Hope this helps - God's Blessings,

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.