Psychics/Love

Question
I just want to know about my boyfriend and I . I love him but he seems distant since his ex wife won't allow him to see his daughter. I started questioning how he felt about me since this time. He says he loves me I just want to know if he really does. I need to know if I should stick around I'm trying to be supportive cause I know he is going through a lot . Should I move on or stay? My name is Andrea Still and I'm female and I was born 11/27/74. His name is Lon   Schwenzer and he is male  and was born Feb 21,1973. Thank you so much!

Answer
Andrea
I can see that his mood change is causing you a great deal of concern. It can make you question his feelings and emotions because I am sure at times he is more lifeless then anything else. But in this case he is deeply upset about the situation with his daughter and he is feeling very depressed and its perfectly normal for him to show this depression outwards in his other relationships. Especially with you.  He feels no different to you then he did before this happened but he just needs love and support right now. Try not to let his moods and his actions make you question how he feels because his love is completely strong.  

Psychics

psychichelper