Psychics/Love I guess?

Hi! I'm 13 and I know that's a bit young to be dating but I'm dating a guy named Dennis. He is very nice and funny but we have a long distance relationship; he lives in the Netherlands and j live in New York. I just want to know how long we will be dating. I don't want it to be like a one week thing. So could you answer how long we will be dating for please? Thank you for your time and consideration.

thank you too but I am sorry I am not providing advises for minors on this site and also did not have any details to check for your question. one thing I can tell you since if both of you are same age you are going to have to wait at least 5 years before your able to travel in each other direction and its not fair that all this time you both wont date other people who are close to you just because you have a friend far far away that maybe will one day meet you. the best way to show your love to each other is to decide you are not dating exlusively until you can meet each other for real and that each one of you is allowed to try and sate other people who are close to him or her. because when You love someone you want their best and wanting this for him and him wanting this for you , that you will enjoy life for real, is wanting the best for each other. good luck  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site