Psychics/Love question

My name is Marina A (female, 4th march 1989) and I would like to know if my ex boyfriend Robertino P.  (10th july 1991) who currently has a new gf named Raida (29th dec 1991), has still any feelings for me or if he has really moved on and is happy with her...
I can't seem to get him off my mind even though I tried various things..don't really know what is happening.

they are happy. He seems somewhat confused though , like emotionally he still does think of you and wonders about if you and he were ok together or he should have left things alone. but overall I do not see him returning to you, he seems to be moving forward and overall he does not look to be a good fit in your future.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.