Psychics/Love question

Question
Hello,

My name is Marina A (female, 4th march 1989) and I would like to know if my ex boyfriend Robertino P.  (10th july 1991) who currently has a new gf named Raida (29th dec 1991), has still any feelings for me or if he has really moved on and is happy with her...
I can't seem to get him off my mind even though I tried various things..don't really know what is happening.

Thanks

Answer
they are happy. He seems somewhat confused though , like emotionally he still does think of you and wonders about if you and he were ok together or he should have left things alone. but overall I do not see him returning to you, he seems to be moving forward and overall he does not look to be a good fit in your future.  

Psychics

psychichelper