Psychics/love/relationship

Question
hello gypsy,
i am marieke,female, born january 9, 1963. i know a man, pepijn, january 19 , 1974. i really have feelings for him  but is he the one for me,and am i the one for him? or will there be someone else . and how can i recognize this man: name, characteristics, circumstances,age, when, or otherwise ?
if pepijn is not the one for me i will not carry on with him, because the last thing i want is to hurt him or myself. i am looking for a serious relationship/soulmate.

thank you in advance for taking time to answer me
marieke

Answer
Hello Marieke, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Sun and Crossroads, you wish for a happy relationship, but it's up to you to decide who to settle down with. Destiny can show you the door, but she cannot walk hand in hand with you, spoon-feeding you at every turn, if you fall down, then pick yourself up and walk again. Remember when you were a baby learning to walk, you had to do it by yourself, this is the same situation with finding a love companion. You get hurt, and you move on. Blessings to you on your quest of self-discovery.

Psychics

Gipsy