Psychics/love/relationship

Question
Hi my name is Dominique birth date 5/2/1987 I wanna know where my relationship is going with Andra I feel like he is pulling away frombme and I miss him his date of birth is 09/13/1984

Answer
Hello Dominique, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Lady and Lily - the cards are saying you are trying to manipulate this situation to your adventage, is this because you miss him as a person? or because there's a need unmet within you that's causing you to react. You already know in your heart and mind, that Andra is pulling away from you. Blessings to you on your quest of self-love.

Psychics

Gipsy