Psychics/Mother and grandmother deceased. Utterly destroyed.

Question
My grandmother was a Baptist missionary. She spent most of My childhood in Haiti and Brooklyn ministering to the medically/spiritually needy. As a nurse and church-builder much of her work continues today. She passed at the age of 88 March 2013. Mentally she'd departed at least 18 mo before that though. It was no surprise to anyone, but I'm riddled with guilt because I neglected her in the years couple of years she was "present" before the end.
5 months after Grandmother died, My mom died Aug 2013. This. Has. Destroyed. Me.
I've no siblings, spouse, children, best friend, or close family. She was it.
Despite coming from a staunchly Christian, Baptist background, I have professed to being a deist-agnostic, or spiritual but without subscribing to any specific faith.
This was crushing to mom, but she accepted it. In fact, I was able to mediate her faith with spiritual logic to comfort both of us when grandmother died. I told her that grandmother was far better able to reach us and to communicate with God and help us now that she was no longer earth bound. She liked that.
Now, I've been left alone. I've no one to whisper comforting words. I lost all support, my grounding, my home, my security in a matter of months and I'm still drowning.
What might my grandmother and mother wish to remind Me at this time? What would they say if they could?
Where are they? I know spirits are all over the place, but why have they not presented themselves or a message?

Answer
Warm greetings Amanda,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

I am very sorry to learn about the loss of your dear grandmother. I know a grandmother can be like a Mother many times and the comfort they can offer is immeasurable. She did wonderful work that she and you can be truly proud of. Her work will be remembered by those whom she has touched in her special way.

She lived a long life and God remembered her and took her back home. That is what happens to all of us at our appointed time. There should be no fear in making our transition as it is just graduating from a physical existence into another one but this time fully in spirit.

I know the loss of your grandmother can be devastating especially when you are an only child. It is difficult and I could explain it to you in Christian and religious ways where you could better understand but you indicate that you are not a Christian but a "deist-agnostic" therefore, the words I would say may not be understood by you at the present time.

Even though I do not do mediumship-type readings here there can be no doubt that your Grandmother and Mother would want for you to take good care of yourself and always do what is right by never hurting others. They would want for you to Progress Spiritually while still in this world in order to be able to understand and grasp the mechanics of the next world where you will go when it is your appointed time. I am receiving the impression that they also both stress Honesty. They want for you to always keep that in mind in your daily interactions with others. That is very important they reveal. And also for you to Forgive anyone who does you wrong. For it is in forgiving that God will forgive you also.

As to why you have not heard a message, it is difficult sometimes for a surviving person to hear messages from their beloved departed ones due to their grief and grieving processes that can block their communication. You must be ever ready to allow for the opportunity by relaxing and being completely open to the experience.

There is an excellent website called "Prayer Wave For After Death Communication" where people can post questions and the website owner/manager, Christine Duminiak, will often answer questions regarding after-death communications. Other members also join in and ask and answer questions as well.

Prayer Wave For After Death Communication
http://members2.boardhost.com/adcfriends/

Also, if you are interested in knowing more about how those in the afterlife can contact you, Christine has a special section that explains that well.

20 Types of Afterlife Signs
by Christine Duminiak

http://www.christineduminiak.com/adc.html  

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Amanda, and may God bless you! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome and loving at all times. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†