Psychics/New Job?

I was born on 3/16/85. I plan on looking for a big job, hoping my dream job this year. I will start applying for jobs at the end of the month and will start reaching out to my connections hoping they will lead me to a connection and finding the right job where my career takes off.
Will I find a new higher position that I am excited about?

I actually feel you will but not immediately. In fact it could take upwards of 15 months to land that special wonderful job you are hoping for. I can see that while you are qualified its merely just a timing issue of what jobs are currently available to you.
You are most definitely going to hit some road blocks when you begin the search , even some anxiety.  Don't give up it will happen.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.