Psychics/A new relationship?

I am involved with a well known artist who is famous for his work. I am younger than him and he is absolutely head over heels for me. He met my father last weekend at an art show and he has said things to show off to my father and to impress him. I was kind of shocked and I am head over heels.
He is a lot older than I am and his name is Bernard.
Will this lead to a relationship? I feel like he has to get back together with his son's mother because he feels sorry for her and is doing this for his son's sake. I support him and his son for sure but his son's mother when they already tried for the past 10 years??
3/16/85 My birthday.

I actually do not feel him going back to his sons mom. Since he has met you his heart skips a beat each time he sees you and the only thing he can think about is being with you. he has never met someone so amazing as you and he only sees a future with you and no one else.
He is still worried about his ex wife and pities her but he also knows he deserves happiness and knows you are the one he wants it from.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.