Psychics/A new relationship?

Question
I am involved with a well known artist who is famous for his work. I am younger than him and he is absolutely head over heels for me. He met my father last weekend at an art show and he has said things to show off to my father and to impress him. I was kind of shocked and I am head over heels.
He is a lot older than I am and his name is Bernard.
Will this lead to a relationship? I feel like he has to get back together with his son's mother because he feels sorry for her and is doing this for his son's sake. I support him and his son for sure but his son's mother when they already tried for the past 10 years??
3/16/85 My birthday.

Answer
I actually do not feel him going back to his sons mom. Since he has met you his heart skips a beat each time he sees you and the only thing he can think about is being with you. he has never met someone so amazing as you and he only sees a future with you and no one else.
He is still worried about his ex wife and pities her but he also knows he deserves happiness and knows you are the one he wants it from.  

Psychics

psychichelper