Psychics/past relationship

QUESTION: HI, my name is aria and I have recently broken up with a guy that I feel very strongly about. I just really want to know if we would get back together or maybe you can tell me his feelings. He doesn't really show them to people or atleast to me. Im very confused and in need of some guidance. I hope you can help. My birthday is march 15, 1990 and his is july 11, 1989. Thanks

ANSWER: numerology wise its not a good match because he is not very good in relationship or long term relationship to begin with and you need more attention that he is able to give so I suggest to leave it like that also i could not check on his feelings because you did not provide me his name

QUESTION: Oh I'm sorry, his name is daniel

the tarot suggest he either have a new interest of heart which is not you or considering change of location that will make the distance between the two of you but I still suggest he is not ready or able to have serious relationship currently so if you broke it up maybe its best to leave it this way

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site