Psychics/Potential Relationship?

[sorry for double posting, i forgot to include my DOB]
DOB: September 15, 1994
Hi Inbal ^^
I never been in a relationship before nor I have experienced romance yet like other people do. I'm not in a rush or anything, but I'm just wondering if there will be someone who will show up and become perhaps my 'partner' (or maybe not). I wanna know what kind of person will that 'someone' be. Thanks again ^^

the (or maybe not) part of your thinking is the first thing need to be stop , there will always be someone or somthing out there to compare to and to feel so unlucky having whatever it is you have but it is up to you to chose happiness and put an end to any comparison acitivity weather it is how good you are in the eyes of others or how happy they will be with you etc etc. those who loves you will be happy to see you happy and to make you happy you gotta know what you want. if you want a partner its good also to mke a list so you can be sure what kind of partner you want and avoid completely people who are not what you want to spend your life with, weather they are in love with you or not if they dont fit they have to walk away and not thinking that there is some Maybe for them because that can make them come back or worse not take you seriously. its good if you keep your romantic choices for yourself also beacuse I get the feelings you have very protective family so protective that they will rather have you doubting any potential relationship you might meet so you dont need their help for it your an adult already
the tarot suggested you should consider traveling away because your serious potential for relationship is not living close by your current location he will arrive to your life within four months and will be mostly dark hair and dark eyes . and no you will not end up alone and if you ask me I dont think you are spending or having the chance to be on your own too much there is always someone there romanctic or not so dont worry it will be like that most of your life

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site